Pick a tour that suits your adventure appetite!
1 Day Elephant Adventure Tour
- Visit the Village and a get a glimpse into the Bunong way of life also some agriculture farm .
- Walk with and feed the elephants in the forest (no riding) about 4 km walking .
- Swim with and clean the elephants at the forest waterfall if they elephant like ...
- Have freshly prepared lunch at cooking in the forest & relax by the riverside.
- More with local people and learning about the A sean Elephant
Tour Cost: $40 pp
1 Day Jungle Trek at Seima Protected Forest
- Trek 15-20 km through the Seima Protected Forest with Forest Rangers and witness the incredible wilderness of Cambodia.
- Have freshly prepared lunch in the beautiful surroundings. Lunch is prepared by a Bunong staff member using traditional recipes.
- Lunch also includes a cooking demonstration of a uniquely prepared 'Bamboo Soup' using forest produce by the Bunong hill tribe.
2 Days Elephant Tour & Jungle Trek (Homestay)
- Trek through the community Protected Forest with local guide (BUNNONG) (15-20 km each day) and witness the incredible wilderness of Cambodia.
- Experience the forest way of life with the Bunong hill tribe and enjoy meals prepared in their unique traditional ways.
- Experience the overnight hammock-camp and camp fire while sipping on local rice wine with the Bunong hill tribe (home-stay).
- Dinner also includes a cooking demonstration of a uniquely prepared 'Bamboo Soup' using forest produce by the Bunong hill tribe.
All prices are in REIL(Cambodian money) or USD
All tours start daily at 8.150am from Green House Bar & Restaurant in Sen Monorom, Mondulkiri.
- Tours costIncludes meals, water, guide fees and transport. Sometimes the itinerary changes due to the weather or other circumstances.Vegetarian meals can be arranged upon request.
What you need to bring with you for our tours
- Light, long sleeved clothing to wear during the day. Warm clothing for the night. Sturdy footwear. Swimming clothes, towel, a hat and sun protection. Insect repellent. Baby wipes. Rain coat or poncho. Torch. Camera. Meals and water are provided. You might want to bring additional snack foods.